Hi, do you see yourself being responsible for...
- Creating and managing projects and activating campaigns? Campaigns that encourage the current target group to buy, but also campaigns that convince new target groups to become active on our platforms.
- Making sure our brands are at their best every day and gaining relevance? The International Marketing Calendar is leading, which you coordinate with your Marketing colleagues in the Netherlands.
- thinking out-of-the-box and thinking about which media mix you are going to use to achieve the desired effect with the right target group. Touch, Tell, Sell and Keep are the 4 phases we distinguish in our conversion funnel.
- Collaborating with external agencies for ATL campaigns? In short: you draft briefings, manage budgets, come up with creative concepts and close cool partnerships. Everything to exceed your campaign objectives. Because continuous improvement; that is your aim.
- Building on the good atmosphere that is already there, and thanks to your creative thinking, enthusiasm and propulsive power, you enthuse your team members.
... then read on, because...
Our client is the Benelux market leader in dynamic pricing. Through various brands and websites, the company sells physical products, tickets and packages. Both through auctions and direct deals.
Do you have/Are you…
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role creating and managing campaigns from start to finish? You are a real projectmanager!
- Strong organization and planning skills?
- A strong aesthetic eye and go for quality?
- An initiator and you come up with creative solutions?
- Communicatively strong and possess a good dose of persuasiveness?
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in working from objectives and (re)steering on results?
- Strong content & copywriting skills?
- Experience in e-Commerce is an advantage.
Then apply here, because...
- You will get a versatile, varied position with young and enthusiastic colleagues, in a fun, change-oriented organization.
- Naturally, you will receive a nice salary with interesting fringe benefits.
- There are plenty of opportunities for continuous development, via our own academy and individual training courses.
- You will get the possibility to decide (partly) where you work. Of course, we provide you with the facilities you need to do your work at home. Think of a desk and a second screen. There will be 3 fixed office days at the beautiful Ghelamco arena in Ghent.
- There are regular after-work drinks in the office bar. Free participation in the Health Club, with (digital) bootcamp and yoga classes.
Doubting your skills? Our online test gives you an objective insight into your digital skills.