Webcontent Specialist & Copywriter
Hi, do you see yourself being responsible for...
- All online communication and capitalizing on the latest trends in a creative, customer-focused way?
- Writing engaging texts in Dutch & French for the website, blog post, mailings & social media about our products and services ?
- Monitoring our corporate identity in storytelling ?
- Managing the content calendar and placing new content on the website, taking into account respecting deadlines?
- Working closely with the buyers to spot trends within the product range and translate them into engaging content?
- Consulting with our own marketing and graphic design team as well as the marketing teams of our suppliers?
- Working with colleagues to optimize web content for SEO? For this, you will, for example, do keyword research, create specific landing pages and thus help build the authority of our websites.
... then read on, because...
Our client is an omnichannel retail platform which offers a network of entrepreneurs in electrical, IT, mobile, kitchen & bathroom the tools to combine the service of the independent craftsman with the power of digital.
Do you have/are you…
- A bachelor's or master's degree?
- Very strong copywriting skills (NL/FR)?
- Experience in e-commerce and SEO (that's a plus!)?
- An independent person with team player skills?
- A commercial feeling and affinity with social media?
- Interest in electrical and/or IT products?
- An eye for detail, are you flexible and deadlines are sacred to you?
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) and you quickly find your way around different programs?
Then apply here, because...
- You will have an exciting full-time position in a very high-growth organization that invests in the future by consciously working on strategy, vision and talent.
- Innovation, entrepreneurship, passion, development and achieving results as a team are evident values here.
- You will join a team of dynamic colleagues.
- A fun atmosphere is inherent to our operation!
- You will work from our headquarters in Bruges.
- You will receive a competitive salary package with attractive fringe benefits.