Hi, do you see yourself being responsible for…
- Developing client Paid Search, SEO and Analytics strategy - supported by Digital Director and aligned with Client Leadership team
- Being accountable for the execution of strategy and achievement of KPI’s
- Coaching and developing junior team members, supervising their projects and day to day activities
- Being accountable for the delivery of all projects to agreed deadlines
- Having ultimate accountability for pacing and managing account budgets
- Becoming the main point of contact for Search Engine and third party reps.
- Being Responsible for the management and development throughout the account team
... then read on, because…
As a Search Supervisor, you will lead the day to day relationship with key clients’ specialists on Paid Search, SEO and Analytics and be responsible for the implementation of strategy, performance of all accounts against KPI’s, maintain adherence to deadlines, and the day to day management and development of the specialist search team.
Do you have…
- 5 years exp. in similar position
- Complete mastery of Search Engines, the Search landscape and 3rd party tools
- Advanced Excel Knowledge and PowerPoint
- People management experience
- Good project and resource management skills
- Budget management & Client ownership
Then apply here, because...
It is an exciting job in an ambitious company in which you and your colleagues really make a difference. This growth environment allows you to develop your skills and expertise the way you would like to. All you need is a dose of enthusiasm and motivation!
Doubting your skills? Our online test gives you an objective insight into your digital skills.