Marketing Automation Specialist
Hi, do you see yourself being responsible for...
- Being consulted by the various Campaign Leads to help shape their campaign flow and data selections?
- Taking initiative to tactically develop automatic campaigns?
- Taking the lead for all overarching marketing automation initiatives?
- Reporting and improving the quality of the marketing database and the email program?
- Leading projects via Selligent and Business Systems and managing the budget required to enable new Selligent developments?
- Being the SPOC towards colleagues in the Netherlands with whom you exchange use cases?
- Having contacts with agencies and the HQ in the Netherlands?
- Reporting to the eCommerce Marketing Manager?
... then read on, because...
Our client is a leading player in the field of corporate training and part of the largest private education group in the Benelux.
Do you have/Are you…
- At least 3 years of technical experience with Selligent Marketing Cloud: develop forms that can automatically deliver data (lists), use and set up reports, etc?
- A basic knowledge of SQL?
- Experience with coding a responsive email in HTML?
- Experience with Relay42? That’s a plus and makes you the ideal candidate! Think here of setting up triggers or website personalization (which does not run through Selligent).
- Experience with technically developing a campaign to convert visitors into leads and sales?
- Experience with using dashboards to monitor campaigns and e-commerce conversion?
- A good knowledge of Dutch (French is a plus)?
- A great sense of responsibility and do you also like to work together with your team to achieve results?
- A hands-on type with an overview of inbound tactics and an eye for e-commerce business?
- A born planner and do you like to learn continuously?
- Someone who sets the bar high in terms of KPI performance?
Then apply here, because...
- You will have a job in which you will very quickly work independently with your own responsibilities and the necessary mandate.
- You will find yourself in a strong and challenging digital work environment and a pleasant working atmosphere within a driven team.
- You will get an attractive and competitive salary package complemented by hospitalization and group insurance, a wide range of training and development opportunities, an attractive number of vacation days and a flexible working hours arrangement with remote working.