Head of Acquisition
Hi, do you see yourself ...
- Translating the overall strategy and operational plan into an operational plan for the own department
- Ensuring that the overall and the departmental strategy and operational plan are known, understood and respected by all team member
- Synchronising on a continuous basis with other (Senior) Managers and related Project Managers
- Following up closely and report on a regular basis on the progress and performance related to the department’s operational play
- Sponsoring the design, implementation and improvement of specific departmental and company-wide processes
- Ensuring clear definition of roles & responsibilities within the own department with alignment across departments
- Following up progress of the projects and other deliverables done in own department and ensure that the overall dependencies are respected in order to deliver the business priorities
- Anticipating on potential business risks and other issues associated with projects life cycles and proactively resolve
- Ensuring the follow up on progress, quality, compliance of departmental reporting.
- Area specific: Overall responsibility for customer acquisition on TV, online and affiliation activities based upon qualitative KPIs
Then read on, because ...
This company is a Belgian market leader and trend-setter in the digital entertainment sector. Focused on marketing personalized online gaming experiences that are thrilling and rewarding and platforms which are built in highly performant and contemporary technologies that run on a state-of-the-art system architecture.
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree (e.g. Marketing, Economics, Statistics)
- You have several years of professional experience in the role of Head of/Manager Acquisition
- You are used to steer a team of in-house professionals combined with external agencies to re-distribute the budgets of each ecosystem based upon current and expected results
- You are used to developing multi-channel strategies and have hands-on experience with Facebook business mgr, Google ads, and the relevant affiliate and third party bidding platforms
- You are used to optimize budgets/creatives and channels upon measureable P&L impact and you are keen to work on CPA / CLTV optimized algorithms and models rather than spend towards CPM and GRPs.
- You have professional knowledge Dutch & English
- This company offers a challenging career in a unique, fast-paced and dynamic environment. Work life balance can be guaranteed! Besides that, you will receive a competitive salary with a nice package of extralegal benefits.
Interested? Apply below!