Do you see yourself being responsible for...
- describing the functional and UX expectations related to each user story.
- analyzing the processes and interfaces and the associated business rules
- describing the desired results and the adjustments needed to achieve them
- defining the test procedures to validate a user story.
- taking part in the acceptance test phases.
- You are part of the agile team and work with the developers on a daily basis.
...then read on, because...
If you feel the passion bubbling up when you hear the words 'digital', 'e-commerce' and 'retail', then you might be the E-commerce Functional Analyst we are looking for!
Do you have/ are you...
- at least 3 years of experience in e-commerce.
- some experience with client facing projects. In the field of e-commerce? That's even better.
- are clearly familiar with UX/UI concepts and functional analysis.
- Working independently? No problem for you!
- excellent communication skills.
- precise and have a sense of responsibility.
- a good knowledge of NL/ ENG/ FR
you will find yourself in an interesting environment abundant with exciting challenges, and surrounded by young and highly-motivated colleagues
you will get the opportunity to develop yourself through training
you will get a full-time contract of indefinite duration, a competitive salary and many extralegal benefits