Freelance Senior E-commerce Analist
Hi, do you see yourself ...
- As Sr. E-commerce Analyst you analyze the behavior of our surfers and detect frictions in the use of our website. You describe and quantify the problem, and create a (mini) business case that gives insight into what a solution could bring; Analogously you take an approach for new opportunities.
- You work agile together with Product Owners and Usability Experts. You outline the problem or opportunity, and provide a dashboard to follow up the added value after release, and argue further development from data.
- You can set up A/B tests to gain insights to support your business case.
- You analyze together with the Campaign Leads our online sales results and you can report on our online sales performance, where you can bring figures and context together.
- You coach together with the E-commerce & Marketing managers, the marketing colleagues in the 'figure dialogue', and the follow-up of campaign results and performance of their digital channels.
- After going live with size (brand) campaigns you take on more responsibility, to further optimize the campaign. You further manage media agencies based on KPIs and dashboarding. Your insights lead to better media performance.
- You absorb the web needs of marketing colleagues in the context of campaign and webmaster functionalities. And list these in the web backlog. In consultation with the E-commerce & Marketing Manager, you know how to set the right priorities for the business systems department.
- You keep a finger on the pulse of current developments within the group that affect the digital domain, you distribute information to the right person.
- You are the owner of the Digital Analytics and Tag Management tooling and are the first point of contact in this respect. Dashboard needs can be briefed to our Digital Performance Agency. Ideally, you will be able to work hands-on in this area.
- You will work under the leadership of our eCommerce & Marketing manager, together with the marketing team, Business Systems, and expert colleagues in the Netherlands.
Interested? Then read on because ...
As a Sr. E-commerce Analyst, you will be the driving force behind the digital performance marketing program! Your insight and approach will ensure a continuous improvement flow of our digital marketing, guiding our clients to the right information and goals as easily as possible.
- You have several years of experience as a Digital/CI analyst, E-commerce specialist or performance marketer. Experience with UX is a plus!
- You have a few years of experience with Digital Analytics tools: tooling like Hotjar, Google Analytics and Google Search console have no secrets for you.
- You have at least 1 year of experience with CRO, related tooling and processes to secure knowledge.
- Knowledge of the CMS system 'Kentico', and technical SEO knowledge is a strong added value!
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch (English is a plus).
- Start by 1 October at the latest
- Min. 3 months (possible extension with 3 or 6 months)
- Min. 4 days per week