Freelance CRO / Web Marketeer
What you are going to do
- You are responsible for managing the websites, optimizing the conversion on these websites, implementing new projects and analyzing the results.
- You always strive for an optimal online customer experience and ensure, together with the marketing team, the correct use of the online marketing channels.
- Your specific focus will be on the following areas: web management, web mastering, conversion optimization and A/B testing, project follow-up, analysis & online reporting, generating more profit for the company by increasing the conversion rate of the booking funnel, reducing operational costs and providing a better digital customer experience.
- You have a great affinity with digital marketing, especially with web management and conversion optimization.
- Google Analytics, conversion ratios, UX, SEO, SEA, CMS have known terms for you * Preferably 3 to 5 years of experience
- You have experience in web management, web mastering and release management.
- You are aware of the latest trends
- You are enterprising, communicative and easy to work within a team
- You work constructively with external communication partners
- You have an analytical mind, are resistant to stress, and are result-driven
- You have a commercial mind, are curious and eager to learn.
- You studied digital marketing or followed a similar course.
- You are Dutch-speaking and have oral and written knowledge of French and English.
- Start date: asap
- Min. 3 months (possible extension)
A challenging job with own responsibilities in a fun and dynamic team; A stable growing international company with attention for the quality of life, the working climate and the environment, training that allows you to acquire additional knowledge and to grow in your job. You will help build the digital marketing department and can count on a competitive salary in the function of your experience, profile, and skills.