Freelance B2B Graphic Designer
Hi, do you see yourself ...
- creating marketing material (visuals and social media posts) used for promotional purposes?
- ensuring the follow-up of the marketing calendar?
- writing internal and external communications?
- working with supportive tools such as Mailchimp, Canva, Planable,…
- creating sales documentation such as use cases and many more?
- coordinating the content creation process by Consultants & Content Strategists and upload this content on our website?
- following up on social media posts and online channels to ensure the right traction and leads?
Then read on, because ...
At this company, they connect the dots between strategy & operation, people & technology, and process & change. They embrace the human factor of every action and form a bridge with technology that harnesses the full power of innovation. They're looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer with experience in B2B, preferably with software & IT products.
Interested? Read on!
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media,…
- You have a first experience within a Marketing Position and can provide us with a portfolio of projects in content creation (visual and written).
- You have a smooth pen, communicate ideas through text and image.
- Working in a fast-paced/scale-up environment does not scare you.
- You easily find your way to suitable tools such as Canva, Planable, WordPress, Mailchimp, etc. and you have a good understanding of Social Media.
- You’re excited to help shape the future of evolving software products and you are willing to embrace the world of the supply chain.
- You communicate and write easily in English, a fluent understanding of Dutch is also a must.
- You are open-minded, highly approachable, and ambitious. You're not afraid of a challenge.
What you may expect ...
- A challenging project-based opportunity.
- Room for initiative and to enhance your personal and professional skills.
- You will work in the office in Mechelen. But flexibility is our second nature. And of course, homework is nowadays unavoidable but has always been in our DNA.
- A great hands-on team!