E- Commerce Manager
Do you see yourself being responsible for...
- the P&L and NPS of the E-commerce activity and ensuring the global reporting of the e-commerce activity.
- defining and communicating the e-commerce strategy in partnership with the Traffic Acquisition, Marketing, E-merchandising and Product teams.
- ensuring the visibility of e-commerce at different levels of the company. Role of SPOC for all questions concerning e-commerce.
- developing a vision on the evolution of the platforms; explore the possibilities.
- the development of e-commerce related platforms
- setting up and managing the product development team (1 product owner, 3 business analysts, 1 QA specialist, 1 product owner): recruitment, coaching, organization, etc.
- ensuring the organization and execution of the development roadmap in partnership with the UX, IT, Marketing and Content teams.
- ensuring that the needs of the customer/consumer are taken into consideration in each project.
- the 'Go to market' of projects: link between the developments delivered by IT and the implementation by the business teams (content, products, marketing...).
- establishing traffic acquisition expectations & challenging the Acquisition/Performance team to ensure delivery
- ensuring the proper follow-up of operations and work with internal partners (webshop, contact centre, logistics) and external partners
...then read on, because...
Our client is an international independent player that wants to expand their e-commerce channel. To strengthen their team, they are looking for an E-commerce Manager.
Do you have/ are you...
- 5 years relevant/equivalent experience.
- proven affinity with the retail sector is a real plus!
- experience in web project management / functional analysis is a plus
- very comfortable with Excel (lookup, pivots, ...). Analytical skills. Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- fluid communication, extroversion & assertiveness.
- results oriented. Pragmatic, no-nonsense.
- ideally trilingual NL/FR/EN or bilingual FR/EN or NL/ENG
Then apply here, because...
you will find yourself in an interesting environment abundant with exciting challenges, and surrounded by young and highly-motivated colleagues
you will get the opportunity to develop yourself through training
you will get a full-time contract of indefinite duration, a competitive salary and many extralegal benefits