Digital Marketing Analyst
Do you see yourself being responsible for...
- Analyst: you are able to complete performance analysis
- Web Analytics & Site Tracking: you have a high-level understanding of web analytics. Understands how a website is tracked and is familiar with tools such as Google Tag Manager and Google analytics.
- Data expert: the marketing department is embarking on a ‘Data Marketing’ project that aims to transform the way data is collected, stored and activated for marketing purposes.
- analyzing data from different sources and with different tools: you will make recommendations to optimize the results, the conversion and the customer journey.
- identifying trends and consumer needs and determining relevant innovations in line with our strategic objectives.
- together with our Growth Hacking team, you will design tests and help analyzing the results
- creating the dashboards needed to manage and evolve the activities.
...then read on, because...
Our client is an international independent player that wants to expand their e-commerce channel. To strengthen their team, they are looking for a Web Analyst. You let the numbers speak for themselves to optimize the results of our digital platforms. The performance marketing team is looking for a very analytical profile with experience in Web Analytics, BI, reporting and analysis
Do you have/ are you...
- strong expertise in Excel(lookup, pivot table...)
- familiar with common web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, Data Studio, ...
- familiar with Google Tag Manager. Have you already implemented tags in this platform? Even better!
- experience in analyzing numbers and translating them into concrete action points.
- precise, critical and do not jump to conclusions.
- autonomous, organise your work and take initiative.
- eager to learn in a constantly evolving field. You are not afraid of change.
- bilingual in at least 2 of these languages: Dutch - French - English.
Then apply here, because...
you will find yourself in an interesting environment abundant with exciting challenges, and surrounded by young and highly-motivated colleagues
you will get the opportunity to develop yourself through training
you will get a full-time contract of indefinite duration, a competitive salary and many extralegal benefits