Digital Content Strateeg
Do you see yourself being responsible for...
- working on campaigns with spirit and develop creative concepts:
- giving shape to the content plan and manage the content calendar. Together with the marketeers within the divisions, you follow the latest trends and translate them into concrete ideas to increase the online visibility of our brands.
- writing cross-media copy (e.g. websites, e-mail campaigns, blogs, social media, lead nurturing, etc.).
- content that is optimized for search engines (SEO), but you also know how to write short appealing texts for advertisements.
- enriching content with the help of attractive images or videos.
- Driven by KPIs, you enjoy analyzing web statistics.
- working together with the graphics team to maximize the impact of your content.
- optimizing landing pages, e-mail templates and social media posts.
- knowing how to adapt content to different target groups and channels.
- reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager
...then read on, because...
Our international client is looking for a Marketing Content Strategist who wants to make an impact in a leading company in an international context by using strong copy. Do you play with languages and know how to get your message across? Then you are the strategic advisor to use a smart content marketing strategy to increase our brand awareness and generate leads. In your role and from your content expertise you have a key position within the team. You also work together with marketing colleagues from the various divisions within the company, and are responsible for rolling out a strong corporate communication strategy.
Do you have/ are you...
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- an experienced writer with a passion for language. Besides Dutch, you also have excellent knowledge of English.
- experience in creating a result-oriented content plan whereby you are responsible for both content strategy and production.
You have a general knowledge of digital/social media marketing. You know the basics of SEO, email marketing, conversion optimization, customer buying journey.
- knowledge of social media at a professional level (Facebook, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Advertising and Instagram)
Then apply here, because...
you will find yourself in an interesting environment abundant with exciting challenges, and surrounded by young and highly-motivated colleagues
you will get the opportunity to develop yourself through training
you will get a full-time contract of indefinite duration, a competitive salary and many extralegal benefits