Creative Content Marketer
Before we start …
Our client is a dynamic company that moves at full speed from the point of scale-up to the point of European reference. They finance second-hand vehicles - with a focus on trucks - tailored to SMEs and start-ups. They have ambition, a clear goal and they are growing! Drive, transparency and looking for solutions are in our DNA. Impossible does not exist. With expertise, an urge to innovate and decisiveness, they ensure that it is possible.
They have been nominated for the Trends Gazelles for the third year in a row. Last year in the medium-sized company category and this year for the first time in the large company category. To continue driving growth and fulfilling our challenging ambitions for 2022, they want to strengthen their team.
Do you see yourself being responsible for;
- Defining and implementing a distinct creative content strategy
- Actively generation demand and expanding the sales pipeline via organic and paid channels such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Market Places, SEO and more
- Following up the continuous evolution of the brand’s identity on all digital touchpoints, from social media and campaign management to web conversion, focused on predefined requirements.
- Inspire and create, improve content aligned with the brand strategy and the needs of target audiences
- Attracting customers through relevant and useful content and adding value at every stage of your customer's buying journey so the potential customers find you through channels such as blogs, search engines and social media.
Then read on, because ...
This international scale-up with Belgian roots is looking for a Creative Content Marketer.
- Creative Bachelor (eg. marketing, communication,...)
- 1 to 3 yrs experience in: Content Marketing, Digital MarCom, …
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Creative copywriting skills, out-of-the-box thinker, storyteller, quality and result oriented
- Familiar with analytics and numbers to optimize performance
- Ability to think visual: knowledge of The Adobe Creative Suite
- Languages: Dutch native and a good understanding of English
- You will work within a no-nonsense, flexible and challenging environment.
- You will find yourself in an interesting environment abundant with exciting challenges, and surrounded by young and highly-motivated colleagues.
- You will get a full-time contract of indefinite duration, a competitive salary and extralegal benefits.
Interested? Apply now!