Ad Operations Executive
Hi, do you see yourself being responsible for...
- Being committed to the team that ensures optimal execution of all AdOps tasks: from receiving campaign materials, planning and optimizing campaigns, to reporting for seamless billing. We are talking about campaigns in digital media and on radio and TV.
- Tracking, measuring and analyzing the performance of the advertising campaigns you manage, troubleshooting and reporting on them.
- Preparing customer reports and recommending optimization possibilities.
- Continuously ensuring that you achieve and optimize the revenue of the campaigns you manage in consultation with the sales team and the customer.
- Reporting to the Manager Ad Operations within the commercial team.
... then read on, because...
Our client positions itself as a 'matchmaker' for media agencies, advertisers and advertising agencies that want to connect with the high-quality brands and with Spotify.
It is a high-performance, customer-oriented and dynamic organization in a dazzling media landscape. Through their partner, they also focus on online advertising on the websites and apps and they work together with Spotify.
Do you have…
- a Bachelor or Master degree and at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager or other advertising tools; you know how SSPs, DSPs, DMPs and advertising platforms work. You also know advertising order management systems such as e.g. DCM, Sizmek, Moat, IAS, DoubleVerify and rich media platforms.
- Great experience in tags for tracking and monitoring campaigns.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, with pivot tables and formulas.
- Knowledge of the KPIs of media campaigns such as CTR, viewability, engagement rate, ROAS, acquisition and activation.
- Very good communication skills in Dutch (fluent), French and English.
- A great, collegial team player mindset
- Experience in organized and autonomous working, with an eye for detail, is a must.
- A passion for media and specifically for innovative, digital and cross-media campaigns.
Then apply here, because...
- Our client is looking for a colleague who can help set up and optimize campaigns in consultation with the sales team.
- You will get a job in the dazzling world of media & advertising, at one of the largest players with ambitious plans. A dynamic environment that is constantly evolving.
- You will find yourself in a professional, stimulating work environment that welcomes new employees; an organization that invests in people and values them.
- You will get a full-time contract of indefinite duration, a competitive salary with many extras.
Doubting your skills? Our online test gives you an objective insight into your digital skills.