Acquisition Marketeer - Dutch
Do you see yourself being responsible for…
- setting up, developing and optimizing Google Ads and Social Ads (Facebook, Google Ads, Snapchat, Tiktok, LinkedIn, Pinterest,...)
- devising strategic decisions concerning the campaigns
- using A/B-tests to achieve the best possible results.
- devising new campaigns to attract new customers
- working together with design team (e.g. setting up video), finding new ideas
- managing the landing pages
- opening up advertising within the company
... then read on, because…
Our client is a fresh, natural & tailor-made dog food delivered at home. They are convinced that a happy and healthy dog life starts with better food. But we also know from experience that it is not always easy to guarantee your favorite doggie a fresh and delicious bowl every single day. That’s why we devote ourselves to make it easier for our customers by cooking daily meals tailored to every dog’s needs. Their tag line "delivering happiness" is as much targeting our clients and their dogs than internally our team and their family.
They are looking for a Dutch-speaking Acquisition Marketeer to join their marketing team.
Have/ are you…
- a Master's degree or comparable experience in Marketing or Business Management
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position (in-house or in a digital agency)
- strong reporting skills and attention to detail.
- excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- experience in using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Social Advertising tools, Optimizely,..
- Nice to have: experience in email marketing - A/B testing
- a very curious mindset and an innate interest in learning more in general
- Language: Dutch
What they offer
- Become a key person of an exciting, fast-growing startup
- Have a real impact on the growth and development of the company
- Work in a fun and pleasant environment with super nice colleagues
- Work independently, enjoy learning new techniques
- Open and transparent corporate culture
- Competitive salary package
- Hybrid work policy
- Pet friendly office